Perfect for a Sunday barbecue with the family or a filling dinner with enough leftovers for the next day.
Being born in Kenya there are many barbecues and evening spend surrounded by a nice warm fire. The company is always amazing but me being the host like many of you, i constantly worry about whether the food will be healthier enough or tasty enough.
Cooking time:45-60 minutes Prepping time: 10 minutes
- 5 washed potatoes (use a clean sponge and don’t remove the skin. It has nutritional value.)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of tumeric
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyne
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preheat the oven at 150 degrees celsius.Carefully wash the potatoes to ensure there isn’t any dirt left on them. Dice the potatoes into estimated equal sized wedges to ensure they don’t over cook or undercook.Once diced place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix properly. Spread onto a baking tray and place into the oven at 160 degrees celsius for 45 to 60 minutes depending on the sizes of the wedges.