Since i got back home its been a while since i had fluffy pancakes which I absolutely LOVE!!! They are so fluffy, soft but keeps you fuller for a longer time.
They can be made in different ways but the simpler the better. With just a few ingredients these pancakes are way to make.
Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking Time:30 minutes
- 1 cups self raising flour
- 2tbs coconut sugar
- 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder
To make this:
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Gradually add the milk to the mixture.
- Once the pancake mixture is well combined, divide the mixture into 3 bowls.
- Bowl 1: Add 1 teaspoon of cocoa into the pancake mixture.
- Bowl 2: Add 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa into the pancake mixture.
- Bowl 3: Leave as it is.
- Cook on medium heat until air bubbles form on one side of the pancake and its ready to flip.
I hope you enjoy.
With lots of Love,